A vegan lifestyle is no doubt a positive and beneficial way to live, both for the animals and the environment. But making the transition can sometimes be hard especially if you live in a location that has not yet become completely open to all the benefits that a vegan lifestyle can bring.
So we have scoured through books and the internet to find the most impactful and thought-provoking vegan quotes and whittled those down to the 25 quotes to motivate you and keep you inspired while on your vegan journey.
To make these quotes even more memorable we have paired them up with beautiful imagery that you can share as a reminder of why you are choosing to incorporate a vegan lifestyle into your own way of living.
21 Beautiful vegan quotes to inspire you
1.”World peace begins in the kitchen”
2. “We cannot have peace among men whose hearts find delight in killing any living creature” Rachel Carson.
3. “Veganism is not a sacrifice, it’s a joy”
4. “Until he extends the circle of his compassion to all living things, man will not himself find peace” Albert Schweitzer
5. “To change is difficult. Not to change is fatal”. William Pollard.
6. “The soul is the same in all living creatures, although the body of each is different” – Hippocrates
7. “The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man” – Charles Darwin
8. “The good man is the friend of all living things” – Mahatma Gandhi
9. “The future depends on what we do in the present” – Gandhi
10. “Start with your heart and only good will follow”
11. ” Eat beans not beings”
12. “My body will not be a tomb for other creatures” – Leonardo Da Vinci
13. “May all that have life be delivered from suffering” Buddha
14. “Life is too short to make others shorter” – Chris Hannah
15. “It’s not hard to make decisions once you know what your values are” – Roy E. Disney
16. “It takes nothing away from a human to be kind to an animal” – Joaquin Phoenix
17. “If slaughterhouses had glass walls the whole world would be vegetarian” – Linda McCartney
18. ” Compassion is the best side effect of being vegan”
19. “Animals are here with us not for us”
20. “All life deserves respect, dignity and compassion. All life” – Anthony Douglas
21. “If you can be anything, be kind”.
Looking for more inspiration?
Why not check out some of our other favorite motivational quotes and beautiful imagery to keep you inspired and on track to success!